CROMWELL EVENT - MTB CLINICS
Individual Rider: $139 (Register online)
Teams: $125 per rider (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
Spirited Women's MTB Skills Clinics give entrants the added confidence and skills on the bike to make the MTB sections of the race more enjoyable.
- 3 hour Clinics with a Qualified & Experienced Mountain Bike Coach.
- Clinics are geared at Beginner & Intermediate Level Riders.
- Clinics have a very heavy skills focus as that's what the clinics are for! You will spend time learning and applying key skills. You will not be riding trails for miles at all, so dont be concerned about your current trail experience and ability.
- Course includes instruction on bike repairs to avoid you having to carry your bike if somethng goes wrong with it.
- These Clinics are jam packed with information so feel free to email me anytime after your Clinic with any burning questions you may have prior to your event.
- Spaces are very limited. To ensure quality of sessions and enable individual feedback, our groups are restricted to 12 riders maximum.
- Additional Clinics will be added if required.
HAWKES BAY - Sunday 17th December (10am-1pm) - Bike Craft's Private MTB Teaching Facility - Hawkes Bay DATE CHANGE
TAUPO - Saturday 13th January 2024 (10am-1pm) - Craters MTB Park DATE CHANGE
- AUCKLAND - Sunday 14th January 2024 (10am-1pm) - Totara Park DATE CHANGE
WELLINGTON, NEW PLYMOUTH - TBA - Email expressions of interest (more than happy to travel to these locations, however we need a minimum of 8 awesome women in each of these locations to make it feasible)
WANAKA - Sunday 5th Nov (10am-1pm) - 1 Platinum Ridge, Wanaka 9382
DUNEDIN - Wednesday 8th Nov (4pm-7pm) - Forrest Park, 182 Norwood Street, Dunedin 9010
- CHRISTCHURCH - Saturday 11th Nov (10am-1pm) - Bottle Lake Forest
- BLENHEIM - Sunday 12th Nov (2pm - 5pm) - Wither Hills MTB Park
Clinics will proceed if it is raining. None of us have control over the weather conditions on Event Day so it is really important for entrants to learn to ride safely and with confidence in all kinds of weather.
Bike Craft is AdventureMark Safety Audit Certified and your safety is paramount to us. Cancellation may occur if the weather conditions are deemed unsafe (ie. extreme winds etc) or in the event of a COVID outbreak where we need to abide by the NZ Government restrictions, or for some other unforeseen circumstance. In the unfortunate circumstance that Bike Craft have to cancel a Clinic, refunds will not be given however Bike Craft will do our best to reschedule.
- No refunds will be provided upon cancellation by the participant. However Bike Craft will do our best to accommodate you at another Clinic if an emergency occurs for you.
- Note: Clinics require a minimum of 6 participants to proceed.