Spirited Women's MTB Skills Clinics give entrants the added confidence and skills on the bike to make the MTB sections of the race more enjoyable.
- 3 hour Clinics with a Qualified Mountain Bike Coach
- Rookie Level & Competent Level Clinics (Seasoned riders sessions available on request – email: paulabikecaft.co.nz to discuss)
- Rookie Clinics are 10am-1pm; Intermediate Clinics are 2pm-5pm (designed as a step-up from the Rookie Clinics - will be more indepth skills and applying on trail - will require some trail riding experience)
- To ensure quality of Clinics, our groups are limited to a maximum of 12 participants.
- Our Clinic times and locations have been purposefully chosen to enable the majority of Spirited Women’s entrants to attend a Clinic within 3-4 hour maximum drive time to reduce travel/accommodation costs for you. I come to you!!
2022 DATES - NORTH ISLAND:
- TAUPO - Saturday 23rd July - Craters MTB Park - Huka Falls Road
- HAWKES BAY - Saturday 30th July - Panpac MTB Park, Whirinaki
- AUCKLAND - Sunday 7th August - Totara Park, Manukau
WELLINGTON - Sunday 28th August - Spicer Botanical Park, Porirua
- NEW PLYMOUTH - TBA - Email expression of interest
2023 DATES - SOUTH ISLAND - Dates TBA but will be between 14th January 2023 and 31st Jan 2023. Dates will be confirmed by 30 September.
- DUNEDIN - Forrest Park, 182 Norwood Street, Dunedin 9010
- WANAKA - 1 Platinum Ridge, Wanaka 9382
- BLENHEIM - Wither Hills MTB Park
- HANMER SPRINGS - Hanmer Forest Park, 103 Jollies Pass Road or REEFTON - location TBA
- CHRISTCHURCH - Bottle Lake Forest
- Clinics will proceed if it is raining. None of us have control over the weather conditions on Event Day so it is really important for entrants to learn to ride safely and with confidence in all kinds of weather.
- Bike Craft is AdventureMark Safety Audit Certified and your safety is paramount to us. Cancellation may occur if the weather conditions are deemed unsafe (ie. extreme winds etc) or in the event of a COVID outbreak where we need to abide by the NZ Government restrictions, or for some other unforeseen circumstance. Note that we have safety procedures in place that enable us to operate in COVID Level 2. In the unfortunate circumstance that Bike Craft have to cancel a Clinic, refunds will not be given however Bike Craft will do our best to reschedule.
- No refunds will be provided upon cancellation by the participant. However Bike Craft will do our best to accommodate you at another Clinic if an emergency occurs for you.
- Clinics require a minimum of 4 participants to proceed.