Skip to content
You will get a 20% Discount with your Spirited Women code - enter at checkout
- 3 hour Clinics with a Qualified Mountain Bike Coach
- 2 Clinics per day: Rookie Level: 10am – 1pm; Competent Level: 2pm – 5pm
- Seasoned Level Clinics: Available on request – email: paulabikecaft.co.nz
- To ensure quality of Clinics, our groups are limited to a maximum of 12 participants.
- Our Clinic times and locations have been purposefully chosen to enable the majority of Spirited Women’s entrants to attend a Clinic within a 2.5 hour - 3 hour maximum drive time.
- The specific location of the Clinics within each area will be finalised in early August and Clinic participants will be sent an email shortly thereafter with details. These details will also be on our website.
- Clinics will proceed if it is raining. None of us have control over the weather conditions on Event Day so it is really important for entrants to learn to ride safely and with confidence in all kinds of weather.
- Bike Craft is AdventureMark Safety Audit Certified and your safety is paramount to us. Cancellation may occur if the weather conditions are deemed unsafe (ie. extreme winds etc) or in the event of a COVID outbreak where we need to abide by the NZ Government restrictions, or for some other unforeseen circumstance. Note that we have safety procedures in place that enable us to operate in COVID Level 2. In the unfortunate circumstance that Bike Craft have to cancel a Clinic, refunds will not be given however Bike Craft will do our best to reschedule.
- No refunds will be provided upon cancellation by the participant. However Bike Craft will do our best to accommodate you at another Clinic if an emergency occurs for you.
- Clinics require a minimum of 4 participants to proceed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.