We are incredibly grateful for the help and support we get in the community. Running a business of this kind involves a lot of training and compliance to meet our health and safety obligations & we acknowledge the support of our sponsors that have helped us to get up and running.
Mountain Biking is a fun sport, but it is also an expensive one. We know that there are a lot of kids in our community who are unable to give this sport a go, or develop their talent, due to financial constraints so MTB Skills Taupo is very keen to explore innovative ways that we could facilitate sponsorship or provide scholarships directly to those who need a hand. Sponsorship doesn’t have to be huge, it can start with a single child or be a team, or a programme, or an event…whatever you desire - here are a few ideas…
- Partially or fully subsidise a child to attend Craters After-School Programme for a term or attend a Holiday Programme
- Partially or fully subsidise a child to attend a Holiday Programme
- Partially or fully subsidise a group targeted skills sessions
- Design a cool MTB Skills riding shirt for kids in the Youth Programmes inclusive of your logo
- Partially or fully subsidise day trips or overnight trips for youth to other mountain bike parks
- Be the main sponsor or a supporting sponsor at an MTB Skills run event – we have experience in running events so talk to us about your ideas
- All kids need their bikes in good working order so consider options around contributing to the costs of a yearly bike service for 1 or more kids in the Craters Young Pinners: After-School Programme
If providing sponsorship in some form is something that interests you, let us know through our contact us page, and we will get hold of you to discuss how we can support each other.
Furthermore, if you are a budding young rider who needs a helping hand, we want to hear from you, so let us know if you are keen to take up mountain biking and we will do what we can to help you make that a reality.